Source – frontierpropertiesusa.com
- “…Attaining financial freedom through property without ever having to deal with the headaches of renters, renovations, or rodents isn’t something you hear about every day…freedom is within your reach. It’s time to make your dreams a reality by starting to think dirty”
Dirt Rich: How One Ambitiously Lazy Geek Created Passive Income in Real Estate Without Renters, Renovations, and Rehabs
Real estate investment is nothing new, but attaining financial freedom through property without ever having to deal with the headaches of renters, renovations, or rodents isn’t something you hear about every day. Yet with Mark Podolsky’s tried-and-true technique of raw land investment, you can become Dirt Rich without ever having to battle with a tenant, toilet, or termite.
In this step-by-step guide, Mark breaks down his “ultimate subscription model” for creating passive income through the niche of raw land investment.
Featuring details on common pitfalls, tips on cultivating an investor’s mind, and advice on working smart instead of hard, this handbook will show you how to obtain a life of fiscal independence, with the flexibility to work where you want, when you want, and with whom you want.
Financial freedom is within your reach. It’s time to make your dreams a reality by starting to think dirty.
Why invest in Raw Land?
There are as many different reasons to invest in rural land as there are investors.
- Unlike developed real estate, there are no structures to maintain or pay taxes on.
- You can use the property recreationally even as it appreciates in value.
- You can help control the land’s value by intelligently choosing to make certain improvements.
- You can easily pass the property down to your heirs
- You can use the land as an “off-the-grid” home or vacation property, or a retreat in case of civil unrest or natural disaster.
- As the U.S. population grows, undeveloped land gets more and more scarce (and possibly more and more valuable.)
Categories: Holistic & Resilient Living